VP Defence & Cybersecurity, DigitalPlatforms
Marco Braccioli is VP Defence & Cybersecurity of DigitalPlatforms.
Manager with long experience in the Information Technology and TLC sector in the last 18 years he has specialized in Cyber and Non-Conventional Security.
He has worked in Italy and abroad in managerial frontline positions at Unidata / Cable & Wireless, Colt, Istinct / E Corp (AOL Group), Eurnetcity (State company, owned by Telefonica, Acea and Fiat) and in the security sector as VP Retentia / Intelligentias Group, VP Resi Group and VP Area. It has solid Comint / Cyber skills and the ability to be present on national and international markets for GOV Security and critical infrastructures.
Marco is also Co-Director Cybersec Initiatives I.C.S.A. -Intelligence Culture & Strategic Analysis and member of:
– CTS CESMA (Center for Military Aeronautical Studies);
– CTS Afcea Capitolo of Rome (Armed Forces Communication & Electronics Association);
– Center for Strategic Decision Research Europe / USA;
– AIIC Italian Association of Experts in Critical Infrastructures;
– IISFA International Information Systems Forensic Association – Italian Chapter.